Lilypie

Monday, February 12, 2007

I'm a Girl...

Today, we found out that we will be blessed with Clare Marie Tennyson. We are so excited and can't wait to meet our Baby Girl. God is so good!






Uh, oh...Mommy already wants to go shopping for Pink and Brown and thanks to Dibee, Clare will have this beautiful bedding set.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

whoo-hoo!!! I love you!!!

Dawn said...

PINK is SO on! Can't wait for our "sister cousin!" I dreamed last night I got to hold her. AWH! :)

Unknown said...

Oh, isn't it so much fun when you know if it is a boy or girl!!! I am sure Raegan is so relieved :)

Narci D said...

How absoltely wonderful Dayna! I am so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

I love the bedding Dayna - I'm so excited fro little Clare!! Congrats to you David!!

JKMN said...

Love the blog. And I love the name Clare. It was on my short list - I'm glad someone else is getting to use it!

Amy said...

Congrats Dayna!! Girls are so much fun and Clare is a beautiful name!

Sarah said...

Hi Dayna! That is so exciting that you are having a baby girl! Clare is such a cute and unique name! I am also a big fan of the pink and brown nursery since that is what I did in Reese's room! Look forward to hearing more from you!