Lilypie

Monday, March 26, 2007

Bunco Baby Shower

At our March bunco, the "Bunco Babes" surprised me with a Bunco Baby Shower. (They are such great friends!)

To see the pics, click on the Shower Pics link below, then click on view now, then play slideshow.

Click here, ->Shower Pics

P.S.-To my old bunco group: I hope I don't seem like a traitor, but I changed positions last year at Countrywide and never saw my girls anymore. We started a bunco group, but we don't even play bunco now--just visit and catch up. I told Dawn to let me know if y'all ever need a sub! It was nice to see a couple of you at Raegan's birthday party!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was way sweet of them! I LOVE the Clare bag and all the fun gifts!

Narci D said...

Yay! Looks like you had fun! Love that onesie!

Anonymous said...

when do i get to be a bunco babe?

Anonymous said...

when do i get to be a bunco babe?

Anonymous said...

hey...i wanna be a bunco babe too.