Yesterday, I had to stop at Market Street on my way home. After a long day, I just wanted to park in my usual Expectant Parent Parking spot, run in and grab my items.
On this particular day, both spots were full. As I was about to pass by, noticed someone was walking towards one of the cars and was about to leave. YEAH--what great timing!
However, this particular person was male AND he had no young child in site. Dayna being Dayna, rolls down her window and asks him, "When are you due? I'm due July 4th." The man didn't know what to say, got in his car and hurried off. Do you think I helped any Expectant Mothers in the future? Hope so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
That is too funny! Good for you for saying something!!
Really, good for you for saying something! That cracks me up, because I really wanted to park in one of those places when I was pregnant, but I couldn't find one to save my life during that time! I've often thought that I should just select a random nine months and park in those spots--I was jipped! Silly, huh?
That's my girl! You couldn't have thought of a better line!
That happened to me too at Market Street. Trust me the last thing you want to do is take some hormonal lady's parking spot!
Good for you. I always want to say something to those people and I am so glad YOU did. You go girl!!
Maybe his wife was pregnant and so he thought he had the right to park there. MEN can be MEN!!
Post a Comment