Clare gave Daddy a new razor camera phone for Father's Day. This is Daddy's first picture. My how we've grown! It's almost time...I'm 8 1/2 months along in this pic. Went to the doctor on Tuesday and everything was good so far. Clare is still cooking away!

Now, this is what I'm talking about...Calgon take me away!!!
6 comments:
What were you doing up at 4:30, Missy? Getting anxious and excited ,are ya? Me too! Can't believe she'll be here within the next two weeks! Love from Conroe!
What a cute little tummy you have! I'm sure you are getting excited! Can't wait to meet her!
Wow, you are gonna be a mommy so soon!! How exciting, can't wait to see all the pictures!
Your tummy is cute! I am so excited too. But I think I will sleep in, 4:30 is too early for me...
Oohhhh... I'm so exited; its been a long wait and I am so looking forward to meeting the Tennyson additional.
What will we call "The Blog" after Clare is here? The Tennyson 2 +; The Tennyson's 3; Me, You and Baby Too; Tennyson's R Us; DD & C or T3=DDC.
I bet that tummy is nice and tight now and you didn't even have to exercise.
Counting down, 14, 13, 12, 11...
yay didi!! it's almost time! i'm so glad to hear all is well from your tumble last night. i'm excited to see you soon. i love you!!
Post a Comment