It is with sad news that after only 12 days, we have lost the newest memeber of our family, Raegan's pet fish, "Annie." Clare thought it was fitting to wear her fish outfit yesterday in memory of Annie. The shirt says, "I wish for little fish."
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
5 comments:
aaahhhhhhh, it is a Clare fiiissh! ...and, she looks so cute, too!
Hee Hee Too fitting!! ;) And too cute!!
Thanks, Clare and Didi! So funny! :)
Really cute!
How sweet! I love this outfit and I love how supportive little Clare is of her older cousin!
Post a Comment