Lilypie

Tuesday, July 3, 2007

The Journey Begins

OMG...it's finally here! We just finished getting ready and packing. David is loading the car as I type. You'd think we are going on a trip with as much "stuff" as we have. Of course there's my bag and David's bag and Clare's bag; then a bunch of pillows and the camera bag. Traditional things, right!?!

BUT...in my household, there's also the case of 250 DVD's, the laptop AND the new PS3. Anyone want to come to PLAYLAND with us!?! HA! HA! At least my hubby is taking care of entertainment!

We plan to leave in a little while and get to the hospital by 5:00. They will get me all checked in, start an I.V., hook me up to the monitors, give me some medicine to help soften my cervix and when I'm ready, give me something to sleep until the festivities kick off in the morning and the true fireworks begin!

On a serious note, I just pray that next time I blog, I'll be the proud Mommy of a healthy baby girl...oh the anticipation...I've never been so excited, yet nervous all at the same time! "Lord, please watch over us in the next couple days. Keep me strong and keep us safe. Thank you for all of the blessings that you bestow on us each day."

3 comments:

Amy said...

You are definitely in our prayers!! Good luck and can't wait to see little Clare!

Sarah said...

I know that you must be so excited! I hope that you are getting just one more full night of sleep, but you are probably too excited! I will definitely keep you guys in my prayers! Can't wait to see pics of sweet baby Clare!

I have a little firecracker because she was conceived at that time, but you will also have your own little firecracker!!

Anonymous said...

Dayna!I havent had a chance to say how happy I was to hear everything went ok!I hope I get to go see you or that you come to blue springs any time soon so i could give clare a little kiss!and dawn did such a good job on the slide show with all those pics!clare is the cutest little girl!Im so happy for you!
kisses cintia