On Saturday, we went to visit David's Grandparents in Midlothian.
First Church Visit:
Today, we took Clare to church for the first time. Stay tunned for baptism information.
First Restaurant:
After church, we took Clare to her first restaurant--IHOP. Can't beat that! She really enjoyed the pancakes...she just eats so well for 2 1/2 weeks-HA! HA!

6 comments:
Great pic of the SIX of you!
Dawn eats pancakes BEFORE Raegan is born...Dayna eats pancakes AFTER Clare is born
...guess this is what *full circle* means!
little bit is still in dreamland...she looks MUCH more comfortable in her carseat than when we took her on her 1st road trip to see Aunt Dawny and sister/cousin Raegan.
Hi Dayna, Clare is so beautiful, and what a blessing for her to spend time with great grandparents! Thanks for the kind words about my blog! Yes, sisters are truly a gift! Lucky us!
Dayna, You do not know me and I am not sure if I have commented before...but I knew Dawn from Moms Club...and can't let another day go by without telling you...I frequent your blog...and have prayed for your family during this incredible time...I have enjoyed, laughed and been touched by your journey into parenthood...thank you for sharing...and hopefully when we return to TX from NV someday...we will meet...you are a wonderful Mommy...
Oh...how sweet is that picture with David's grandmother! It's precious. You are really getting around! Good for you!
She really is beautiful, Dayna! Looks like you guys are having so much fun!
Post a Comment