I'll just continue to wear the pink and keep experimenting with Clare...hee hee!
Thursday, July 26, 2007
Mommy's Yellow Bird
Of course little girls and pink is a given, but...I just love little girls in yellow. Such a cheery color! (And notice I have upgraded the lovely aqua hospital passy to a much better looking one that doesn't cover half of her face!)

I'll just continue to wear the pink and keep experimenting with Clare...hee hee!
I'll just continue to wear the pink and keep experimenting with Clare...hee hee!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Sweet girl! Her hair looks lighter when you blow that first one up.
Too sweet, she does look great in yellow :)
our baby Clare is 3 weeks old today...sometimes, it still seems surreal!
she looks so sweet in her pretty yellow dress...for whatever reason, yellow baby dresses remind me of Easter.
...and, i like her new paci much, much better! does she?
I think precious Clare would be beautiful in any color!
You know my favorite color is yellow and she wears it well. She looks beautiful!!
Clare is such a cutie! We always loved yellow on Margaret, too. Of course, now she is all about pink!
Post a Comment