I'm sure learning what it would be like to have 2 and while we are having fun...the verdict is still out! How you girls do it with more than 2 is beyond me! Last night I was a good Didi and Raegan, Clare and I all slept in Dibee's bed. At one point, we fell asleep with Raegan interlocking one of my arm's and Clare holding on to a finger on the other. It was one time that I didn't mind being in the middle!


6 comments:
Gosh I miss them both so much. They grow up so fast. There is just something about having little ones around that warms the heart.
Yeah, Yeah, I know - it wears your ??? out but it's still very special.
Love to all,
Enjoy them!!!!!!!!! Gosh those precious little babies just grow up to quick.
As far more babies, I am convinced one to two was culture shock, two to three wasn't so bad, and three to four well whats one more...Okay remind me of this when all four of my girls are PMSing and I am pulling my hair out with teenagers.
Children are a gift from God
Enjoy them!!!!!!!!! Gosh those precious little babies just grow up to quick.
As far more babies, I am convinced one to two was culture shock, two to three wasn't so bad, and three to four well whats one more...Okay remind me of this when all four of my girls are PMSing and I am pulling my hair out with teenagers.
Children are a gift from God
I LOVE LOVE LOVE that picture of Clare! Keep smiling, little one! ;)
i miss my four girls very,very much! :(
Im glad you all had fun - the pictures are awesome. Hope to see my grandbaby soon!
Love lola
Post a Comment