Tuesday, August 28, 2007
How Many Bears Can be in the Bed?
I watched Raegan this afternoon since her ear was still bothering her. Raegan, Clare and I were in my bed watching The Lion King. In addition, we also had all of the stuffed animals in the bed with us too. I thought...3 bears in the bed (plus stuffed animals) and the little one said, "I'm crowded, roll over"...and the bed is only a queen to boot! Oh well, kids are happy--life is good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks again, Didi! You're a life saver! Can't you just stay home and be my back up? Hee! hee! :)
Too sweet, what a great Aunt you are!! :)
You're right...life is good! Cuddling in bed with your sweeties...it couldn't get any better than that.
You are a good aunt! We really could get you a good babysitting gig during the day :) Clare is already so big Dayna...
Post a Comment