Lilypie

Friday, August 10, 2007

Little Einstein, In Search of Myself and Clare Bear

Little Einstein was a Success!

Here is Clare ever so intently watching the Numbers video. Of course being the Finance major that I am, I picked out the Numbers video out of the 10 that we have. While there are many things that I have forgotten since school, I was glad to know that I have not forgotten how to count to 5.


"I'm in search of myself, have you seen me lately?"

It was fun to watch Clare "find herself" in the mirror today. I think this quote is a good one for me right now.

Who am I? A new Mom! A new Mom who is tricked by getting to stay home for the first time in 10 years! Work...what's work? Do I really have to go back? As if I'm not emotional/hormonal enough right now...

Yeah, good question...Who am I?!?


Clare Bear

I'll just soothe myself by watching my little angel hibernate--she must be a BEAR! :)

6 comments:

dibee said...

the picture of clare sleeping took my breath away...she is a beautiful, beautiful baby.

Narci D said...

She is gorgeous, Dayna.

Lola said...

my my what a georgous precious gift.

Dawn said...

I can't get over how much she's changed in just a week! She's so sweet. :)

Aunt Donna said...

What a beautiful little bear! She is amazing. :)

Shannon said...

I love this picture! She is SO beautiful!