For more pics, click here, ->Louisiana Pics
Monday, August 6, 2007
Pictures on the Bayou
Well, maybe not ON the bayou...but, here are some pics from our trip to Louisiana. Clare met SEVERAL more family members--Great-Grandmothers, Uncles, Aunts, Cousins and Raegan's Nana & G-pa! Check back soon...I'll be updating the slideshow with Dawn's pics as soon as I get them. She's busy writing poetry on her blog and hasn't emailed them to me yet...HA! HA!




For more pics, click here, ->Louisiana Pics
For more pics, click here, ->Louisiana Pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
She is just so precious Dayna!! Almost makes me wish I could have another, ALMOST...
She is TOO adorable, she's getting So big!! :)
I can't believe how much she has changed just in the last two weeks. She is absolutely precious. And getting so big. I can't wait to see her again.
Post a Comment