She's such a sweet girl! I explained that just she and I were going to go out and her first question was, "What about Baby Clare?" She had to think about it before accepting when I said she was going to stay home with Uncle David. There isn't one jealous bone in her little body regarding Clare. She is the best sister-cousin in the world!
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Date with Raegan
Last night, Raegan and I went on a date to McDonald's. It's been so long since we've done anything just us! I had so much fun sliding down the slides and eating my happy meal. Okay, okay...I just sat at the table and watched Raegan have fun sliding down the slides and eating her happy meal-hee, hee!
She's such a sweet girl! I explained that just she and I were going to go out and her first question was, "What about Baby Clare?" She had to think about it before accepting when I said she was going to stay home with Uncle David. There isn't one jealous bone in her little body regarding Clare. She is the best sister-cousin in the world!


She's such a sweet girl! I explained that just she and I were going to go out and her first question was, "What about Baby Clare?" She had to think about it before accepting when I said she was going to stay home with Uncle David. There isn't one jealous bone in her little body regarding Clare. She is the best sister-cousin in the world!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
it was SO sweet of you to have a date night with Raegan. she loves you very much, and has a very special place in her heart for her Didi.
you are a wonderful aunt...and, Mommy...and, daughter.
just one more sleep!
How fun! You are such a good Aunt, and I'm sure Raegan had a great time with you!
Awwh! Thanks, Didi! That was so sweet of you to blog. Thanks again for Wed. night! It's my turn next. :)
i want a turn! (said with a Dawny pout)
...both, clare & raegan, told me they NEEEEED their dibee to come to their house and babysit them.
Post a Comment