It was very hard, but not quite as bad as I thought it would be. When I called to check on her and looked at her daily report, they said she was "Happy" all day. They said she had a great day, enjoyed playing with her mobile, rocking with her teachers, listening to music, singing songs, playing on the ABC mat and bouncing in the bouncy chair. That was so good to hear!
One day at time...and lots of prayers is all I ask for now!

7 comments:
Oh Dayna! I am so glad she did good at daycare. I know that is such a relief for you!
I'm So glad to hear she had such a Happy day!! I hope you had a good day back as well :)
God hears our prayers...there is no doubt.
we will continue you pray for you during this difficult transition!
i love you, and am so proud of you...YOU DID GOOD, my baby!
Thank you God for taking care of my babies.
just sending my precious, angel baby a BIG hug...and, wishing her a happy 2 month unbirthday!
i miss her :(
she looks so pretty in her "big girl" bed!
Happy babies have happy days!! I know this is difficult but you are a good mom for letting her go! It gets easier with time.
She is so beautiful! Hang in there with this BIG transition! I'm thrilled to hear she had a great first day...hope you did too!
Post a Comment