Today, we met my friend, Autumn, and her daughter, Breelie, at Chuck E. Cheese for lunch. The girls had fun playing--we even got Clare on a couple rides! Then, we headed over to Firewheel and shopped and enjoyed the BEAUTIFUL weather. It was a great day! :)
We enjoyed it! Thanks for asking us to tag along. So glad to meet Autumn finally - and Breelie - who is a doll! I tried to upload my pics from today and it's giving me an error message - guess blogger is on overload. :)
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
4 comments:
We enjoyed it! Thanks for asking us to tag along. So glad to meet Autumn finally - and Breelie - who is a doll! I tried to upload my pics from today and it's giving me an error message - guess blogger is on overload. :)
Hmmm...it let me post comments though! :)
I love Raegan holding Clare! She looks very natural and clumsy at the same time - too cute!!!
Give them lots and lots of xxxx's and oooo's
Love the pic of Raegan and Clare! Glad you had fun!
Post a Comment