As I reflect on the past 3 months, there's part of a poem that says it best to me:
"Before I was a mom...
I never got gloriously happy over a toothless grin.
I never knew the warmth, the joy, the heartache, the wonderment, or the fulfillment of being a mom.
I never knew that something so small could effect my life so tremendously.
I never knew I could love someone so unconditionally and completely.
I never knew I would love being a mom."

6 comments:
Hi my sweet bears. I thought I would wish my little girl a Happy 3 Month Birthday. I love you both so much and I can’t wait to get home tonight so that we can spend some time together. Have a good day girls. SMOOCH Times 2!
Happy 3 Month Birthday, my cheek-alious baby! i love you BIG!
p.s...aah David, what a sweet Daddy comment!
Wow, I can't believe she is 3 months already! Time flies, but she is just so precious!!
Happy 3 months Clare, and I agree with the others, she is just too darn adorable!!
What a pretty smile! :)
Happy 3 months! You are so beautiful and sweet!!
Post a Comment