Lilypie

Thursday, October 18, 2007

Sassy Pants

In the words of Charisse, you gotta love these "Sassy Pants!" I mean Levi's that are 2 feet tall--does it get any cuter than that!?!



In regards to Dawn's "You Might Be a Blogger" post, I staged my child's booty in these cute little jeans so I could blog it. Am I unfit? Do I need to be commited to Bloggers Anonymous!?! Please help.

Signed,
Bewildered Blogger

7 comments:

dibee said...

Dear Bewildered Blogger,

if you are committed, i volunteer to take care of Clare! she looks sooo cute in her Levis! but, then she looks cute in everything she wears...cuz she IS just a cutie!

Love,
Bewildered Blogger's Mom

Amy said...

Hey Dayna, can you save me a seat at BA?? I wonder if they serve snacks...

Dawn said...

Well, there's just nothing cuter than a 3 month old's "staged butt!" :)

Katie said...

I agree with Dawn, Just Too cute!! :)

JKMN said...

Yes, we all need to enter the 12 step program for blogging, but it is so FUN!

Sassy said...

Girl, send me those jeans so I can but some Sass on the bottom.
Dayna, Clare is adorable!!!

Shannon said...

Dear Bewildered Blogger,

It's a cute little Levi'd booty, so don't worry about posting it!