This weekend I took a couple hours for myself and went to my friend, Becky's, baby shower. She's so cute and due in a month. Good luck with the delivery, Becky! I'm so happy for you!
This weekend, Clare was able to finally meet my friend, Cortny. Thanks for coming by, Cort!
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
2 comments:
Becky looks beautiful! Glad you're seeing your friends from work! :)
Wow! What an honor to have made your blog, Dayna!! Thanks for the sweet comments and it was great to see you this past weekend! :)
Post a Comment