
My friend, Kristi, sent this to me today. It is the cutest thing! Check out the links below, then ELF YOURSELF! (Dawn: I thought you might want to do your own for your blog!)
Click here>->The Tennyson Elves
Click here>->The Jenkins Elves
Click here>->The Houston Elves
Click here>->The Louisiana Elves
Click here>->The Missouri Elves
Click here>->More Tennyson Elves

5 comments:
Man, the things I have to do to make it on your blog! I have to turn myself and my family into elves and do crazy dances!!! Oh well, I guess it was worth it!
you're funny.
poor amanda is going to have a kink in her neck if she keeps tilting her head like that :-)
love you!
so, if anyone asks what we did today...do we say, *oh, i just elfed myself*?
this is TOO funny!
I have one of the girls and it is quite funny! Good idea to put it on the blog, I should do that!
This is hilarious! At least we have rhythm. Very funny!!
Post a Comment