Lilypie

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

THEN: December, 1998

NOW: December, 2007

Happy Anniversary, Baby! I can't believe it's been 9 years! Here's to the honeymoon we never had next year on our 10th! I can't wait! Thank you for being such a wonderful husband to me & father to Clare. What a wonderful year this has been! I love you so much!

~Your 1st Bear

5 comments:

Didi said...

Dibee,

Thanks for your sweet comment under Nikki's post.

I love you,
Didi

Anonymous said...

Pickles,

Thanks for calling and wishing us a Happy Anniversary.

I love you,
Didi

Anonymous said...

you're welcome...i love you too!

have a good time at papasito's (sp?) and i will be sure NOT to tell ash where you're going!!

have a fun anniversary david and didi. i love you friends.

pickles

Katie said...

AAAWW Too cute! Happy Anniversary!! :)

Anonymous said...

Nine years, just as beautiful, AND handsome as if it were just yesterday. I couldnt be happier for you. Love Mom