are you sure these pictures are of the same baby? i love the "all clean" pic with her little baby hand in her mouth...and, just look at my baby holding her head high...she is adorable!
i would post on the Tanner blog but Raegan is still on the deck playing in the snow...i bet her little booty is frozen! haha
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
4 comments:
are you sure these pictures are of the same baby? i love the "all clean" pic with her little baby hand in her mouth...and, just look at my baby holding her head high...she is adorable!
i would post on the Tanner blog but Raegan is still on the deck playing in the snow...i bet her little booty is frozen! haha
growing too quick! I need a bear hug. Gotta love them cheeks, so much like davids when he was a baby - all cheeks!
Hi cheeky:) Daddy missed you and mommy soooooooo big:(
I can't wait to be back to hug and kiss you both.
SMOOCH!
What a little cutie! I'm so proud of her. :)
Post a Comment