Hi all! We've been busy bees and just now getting back in the swing of things. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Years!
After Christmas here, we fled to Houston for a week and celebrated Christmas, Dibee's birthday and New Years; as well as visited with the Jenkins crew.
Click here ->Houston Christmas Pics
Click here ->Dibee's Birthday & New Years Eve Pics
As I take a moment to reflect on 2007, I can only thank God for the blessing of my little miracle. I think about the first 6 months--being pregnant and full of excitement and anticipation. Then, I think about these last 6 months--actually having Clare here and watching her grow. What a precious experience! These darling bibs that David's Grandma made say, "I love my Mommy" & "Daddy's Girl"--so cute!
Happy 2008! Wishing you all health & happiness!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
HAPPY 6 MONTH BIRTHDAY, CLARE! You have brought such joy to our lives.
We love you BIG,
Gpa & Dibee
I miss you guys!
happy birthday dibee!
those are GREAT holiday pictures! it looks like you had such a good Christmas and New Years Eve :-)
i love you!!
pickles
What fun Y'all had!! The pics are all too adorable!!
I am truly blessed - thank you for having such a precious happy one. she is truly amazing
Post a Comment