We joined a Couples Bible Study at church and had our first "study" last night. For an icebreaker, we played this game. After 11 1/2 years together, David and I should know each other pretty well, right!?!
Well, there were 5 couples and we came in second, so not too shabby! It was so much fun! I'm thinking we need to definitely add this one to the game collection!

6 comments:
I'm glad you had a great time! You have an awesome blog. Clare is so precious, aren't we lucky to have such beautiful babies!!
Michelle
Sounds fun!! But my husband HATES games and every time we try and play one, he always misbehaves. So I don't know if this would be a good one to play with him!
I'll look for the game. It sounds fun!
I'd say yes, and have Troy/Brenda play. Would be interesting to see how much they know. Ill babysit, you all play
And Didi didn't tell you about how she and David had to do a ventriliquist (sp?) act to Twinkle Twinkle Little Star! Funny! :)
..."D...a walk in the park".
a WALK IN THE PARK???
huh?
Post a Comment