Lilypie

Friday, January 25, 2008

Stay at Home Mommy

Narci was right...very addicting and fun! I liked this one b/c my living room looks like this on any given day. I do good to get dressed in a t-shirt/sweatshirt and jeans/tennis shoes. Just me and my girl playin' and lovin'--wouldn't have it any other way!!!

Meez 3D avatar avatars games

9 comments:

Amy said...

Aww, that's sweet!

Dawn said...

I agree, Amy, very sweet! :)

Dawn said...

I LOVE the header too, btw! :)

Katie said...

TOO cute!!

dibee said...

clare told me a secret...she said she is happy, happy, happy cuz her mommy decided to be a SAHM!

Sarah said...

So cute!

Dawn said...

But her next post is going to be "Please send money!" :)

Within Connolly's Kingdom said...

This one is my favorite! :) I DO stalk your blog - and if you will send your email via Dawn or get mine from Dawn...I am happy to send you an invite to view my blog - :) Though we have never met - it is STILL fun to read. :)

Shannon said...

Lucky Clare! You are a wonderful Mommy!