Here is Clare eating with Mommy & Daddy at Black Eyed Pea sporting her new brown and pink high chair/grocery cart cover. (Thanks, Aunt Dawny! You know how we roll with pink & brown!)

Once we got home, it was playtime. Here is Clare sporting one of her favorite toys, Mr. Snail (Thanks, Dibbee!) She figured out how to rock him now on her own. She shakes her body forward and then giggles to herself--priceless!

Man to be little again and spoiled by everyone! Mommy hasn't sported much of anything new since she stopped working...but...small price to pay to be able to stay home. Mommy will just continue sporting her new baby girl!


6 comments:
What a cutie pie!!! LOVE the big girl carseat!! I can't believe I'm gonna be going back to a little carseat in July! ;)
New stuff for yourself is over-rated! ;) Love all of Clare's new things! You are so blessed to have such a sweet and wonderful family!
Miss Clare is styling! I just love that snail...
Adorable pics! Don't leave Mommy out ... go get something for you!!
I think Clare has mastered *Mr. Snail*. Her facial expressions are too cute!
Dawn, I bet when you *grow a baby in your tummy* Clare will let you *borrow* her snail! sorry, but the shoes do not come in a size 8!
I'm so glad I finally got to meet this beautiful little angel!
Post a Comment