So, I wanted to give this award to my Top 5 Non-Bloggin' Commenters:
- Dibee--my Mom. Thanks for being a wonderful Mother & Friend. I'm so glad we have such a great relationship!
- Pickles--my Stepmom. Thanks for being such a wonderful Stepmother & Friend. You are one of the sweetest people I know!
- Lola--my Mother-in-Law. Thanks for being such a wonderful Mother-in-Law & Friend. You have a zest for life, unlike no other!
- Aunt Dolly--my Aunt. Thanks for being such a wonderful Aunt & Friend. You have such a big heart!
- Aunt Donna--my Aunt. Thanks for being such a wonderful Aunt & Friend. You are so optimistic & uplifting--I love spending time with you!
Thanks to you all for your continued support & love. I am so blessed to have you in my life. :)

11 comments:
thank YOU didi for recognizing me in your blog and for being such a wonderful step-daughter and best friend. i am truly the one that is blessed.
i love you!!
Thank you for being you! I love and miss you!!
Thank you, my baby, for such a sweet tribute... you made me cry.
I love you, and am SO proud of you ...you are a beautiful person, both inside and out.
I would like to Thank You to the Blogger Comment Awards Department for recognizing me as one of their Top Blog Commenters. I love reading everyone else's comments and adding mine to the list while enjoying all the Bloggy "STUFF"! I would like to say Congratulations to my fellow commenters, keep up the good work! Times up...music is playing...Thank you to my writers and God!
Is saying, "Ditto what Dayna said" too cliche? :)
Oh Dayna, that was super sweet!
Dawn, "Ditto what I said to Dayna"
... except you didn't make me cry.
dawn...i was planning to put in a comment today saying..."so what about YOU dawn...ya got anything for us"? but...i guess your ditto was sufficient.
...slightly lame...but sufficient. :-)
Hey...I used to be a blogging friend! I know I've been the biggest blogging slacker lately and a totally big non-blogging commenter. Does that make sense???? Anyway...I'm going to really try to be better. Blog with you soon!!!
Your so sweet
after finally getting to read and play catchup with this, the blog Dayna wrote about me was totally unexpected but yet, truthfully sweet. I have always thought of you as my daughter, my friend. Thank you so much for your thoughtfulness from you AND your family, friends. You all make me feel like an important part of your life's
Post a Comment