Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Happy Spring!
I noticed that we officially hit Spring last Thursday. I just love this time of year. Aside of the freak snow storms, the temperature is in the 70's and 80's and you can actually go out and about and not melt! Here's Clare enjoying the nice weather. She's not too sure what to think about the grass though! Maybe when it's green and plush again, she'll like it more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
so CUTE! and...i love that green bow in her hair. i enlarged the picture and the way she's holding her little fingers is so sweet. i sure miss her.
it's funny that our grass is greener than yours but we still can't go out without long sleeves. saturday it snowed (barely) with the SUN OUT. that's just weird. but...warm weather is bound to be right around the corner, right? (fast forward to july and i am going to be complaining about 100 degree heat...)
She is just adorable! I wish I could squeeze her cheeks!
and, *Happy Spring* right back to you! cute pics of Clare! along with being a grandmother comes bragging rights, and, i say... that is one beautiful baby sitting in the grass!
is she eating her shirt (2nd pic)? if so, please feed that child! i buy her shoes, she eats them...i buy her clothes, she eats them. is she hungry????
My goodness she is growing right before our eyes. Looking forward to some cheeky time on Saturday. Thanks for the new pics for my desktop
She is deciding what she thinks about the piece of monkey grass, Dibee. Does this child look like I don't feed her--hee, hee! (But, her shirt you got her is very cute and springy! Thanks!)
Such great pictures of that sweet girl! She really is gorgeous!
Happy Spring Sweet Baby Clare!
That first one is just about the cutest thing ever! She's gorgeous. :)
Post a Comment