Lilypie

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Are You Famous?

Charisse posted an "Are You Famous?" post and I thought it was interesting. Whenever I meet someone, I always notice if they remind me of someone famous and tell whomever I'm with, "Doesn't she/he look like...?"

So, I thought I'd post the Tennysons' match ups. It's funny what people see...maybe the hair, or the eyes, or the face shape...who knows!

David has been told Paul Walker, Ryan Reynolds or Ryan Seacrest


Didi has been told Sandra Bullock or Holly Marie Combs

Clare...The Gerber Baby!

Come on all you famous peeps out there...
comment or post on your blog who your Hollywood Twin is! Too fun!

5 comments:

Lola said...

Too fun! - Dayna the image of you and sandra - WOW - David is one handsome dude - and we all think gerber for sure!

Shannon said...

I definitely see the Gerber baby! She is going to be soooo beautiful with such gorgeous and famous parents!

Kimberly said...

I also think Sandra Bullock is a great match for your Hollywood look alike!

Anonymous said...

I knew you were destined to marry a good-looking movie star! and, my grandbaby! ...well, of course, she is the Gerber baby!

Amy said...

Cute post!
I always got Alyssa Milano.