After being delayed a day due to American Airlines grounding over 500+ planes for maintenance checks, Daddy is FINALLY home! Here are a couple pics from his trip:
Ron, Troy & Eli

David, Ron & Troy
Souvenirs for Clare & I

Daddy & Clare--sleeping so sweetly-- together again--at last!
6 comments:
Welcome home, David! I KNOW your girls are happy to have you home.
Awesome scenery pictures...can't wait to hear all about your trip, and see the rest of your pictures.
I love the books...but then, you do good gifts!
Glad he made it back home okay. I think babies look so adorable when their sleeping, especially with their daddies. Treasure the moments you have with Clare!
I am Very glad they are all home safe! - he does goo job on gifts,takes after his mom :-)
I love the picture of her sleeping with her daddy! How sweet!
Cute bear book, David! :)
Clare looks so content in her daddy's arms!
Post a Comment