Lilypie

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Houston Happenings

Last week, Clare, Raegan and I headed to visit Dibee and G-pa. We had such a great week! We even ventured out into Houston with Aunt Donna, Mikey and Nikki and went to the Zoo and Butterfly Exhibit. It was so much fun! Clare seemed to enjoy her first zoo experience!

The Crew

Click here for our first Shutterfly Scrapbook ->All Outing Pics

Miss Flower Child

The Sister-Cousins

Click here for our second Shutterfly Scrapbook ->All Visiting Pics

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

what a fun scrapbook/slide show! i love the pictures with the pool...it looks so SUMMERTIME. dibee and g-pa's home is the perfect vacation destination!!

dibee said...

Thank you, my baby girl, for a great week! The scrapbook is awesome... but, we forgot to take pictures at the Goose's Acre! and, at Chocolata! and, when you & Clare were dancing in the street!

Please come back SOON, cuz we miss you already! I love you, MY ANGEL!

and, to my little angels...thanks for just being you! Both of you make my heart SO happy! I love you, BIG!

and, last, but not least, to my stay-behind angel...we missed you! I love you, MY ANGEL!

Kimberly said...

I love that you call the girls "Sister Cousins". That is so sweet!

Narci D said...

So much fun! You have such a great family!

Dawn said...

Nothing like "gloating" to the ones left out...right Aunt Dolly? Hee! hee! The scrapbook came out great. Looks like a fun fun week. Raegan is still talking about it. Thanks so much for letting her visit with you and taking such good care of her! :)

Katie said...

Those pics are just SO precious! Glad Y'all had such a great time!! By the way, LOVE the scrapbooks you made up ~too cute!! :)

Anonymous said...

NO gloating here! we just made wise choices! Some chose to *play* with family, others chose to *play* with ROCKS! ha ha

I guess, this means, we will just have to DO IT AGAIN! and, AGAIN! and ...!