"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
9 comments:
i just LOVE her sweet smiles!! Hope Y'all have a great rest of the week!! :)
Cute, cute, cute! I love her BIG smile...and, in the words of Little Miss Pink, she is SOOOO *appy*!
One more sleep...can't wait!
Frist, LOVE the outfit. Second, she is JUST TOO STINKING ADORABLE. Love it!
I'm ready for both of my ANGELS!!
Dayna, we should get together sometime while you are here! I would love to see that little Clare Bear in person!
Her personality is really starting to come through in the pictures. Have fun in Houston with Dibee, Raegan and G-pa girls!
I miss my girls:(
Sweet. Sweet. I just posted a pic of Raegan in that outfit. She's just adorable...that big ole smile! :)
i LOVE the expression on clare's face in the picture with you...she is so cute. i miss her...and you.
Post a Comment