Lilypie

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Part 2: Actual Tribute to My Daddy

Daddy,

In Mommy's attempt to be funny with her post yesterday, I thought I'd share with you all the fun things we have been doing--aside of cleaning house and poopying--hee, hee!

On Friday night, Mommy went to dinner with Mrs. Shannon and Aunt Dawny. Mrs. Shannon is pregnant with twins! I'm so excited to have more babies around to play with! I had fun with Uncle Tommy and Raegan while the girls were at dinner. I was so excited to see Mommy & Aunt Dawny when they got home!

Today, we went to church then Mommy went out to lunch with Tita Bren, Mrs. Charlotte and Mrs. Denise. They went to Nate's to have crawfish. I hung out with Aunt Dawny and played on the piano, ate a popsicle, then I found Raegan's cheerios! YUM!


As you can see, we are having lots of fun & everyone is taking good care of us. Hope you are having a good time too. I love and miss you!

Your loving daughter,
Clare Bear

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi my precious angel baby,

Thanks for sharing your weekend with me... looks, as if, you had lots of fun! I LOVE the expression on your face when Aunt Dawny was feeding you a popsicle...yum! but, this sure is cold! and, I see I need to buy you some bunny cheerios, too!

I love you BIG, miss you LOTS, and can't wait to see you.

Anonymous said...

Too cute, LOVE the pic of Clare & Raegan~~ :)Katie

Lola said...

So the girls are hanging in there without Daddy --- keep plucking away at the piano, Lola can teach you how to play when you get bigger. LOVE you

Narci D said...

Great pictures! Glad you are passing time while daddy is away!

Dawn said...

yeah, who needs those boys? :)

Shannon said...

Keep livin' the good life Clare Bear!