On Saturday, I helped give a shower for my friend, Charlotte. She is due with Aidan James in June. What a cute little Mommy!
On Sunday, Aunt Dawny, Uncle Tommy & Raegan surprised us on their way home from Disney! Thanks for the Minnie Mouse, Raegan! And thanks to Dibee & G-pa for this darling Disney Princess dress, parrot and Thing 2 shirt! Glad y'all are home safely and had such a great time!

6 comments:
I miss my little Princess very, very much... and, I miss her Mommy, too! Glad you liked your presents. Dayna, we need a picture of Thing 1 and Thing 2 in their t-shirts.
you have a gorgeous, gorgeous little girl. :)
Im so glad the shower was fun, I had an awesome time with clare at the softall park. of course she was the hit of the park. I believe she was wore out! -- Im in the process of getting a car seat so I can take her more often :-) I really had fun! - the dress is awesome she is a fairy tale come true for me!
Precious little angel and oh what a blessing our little Princess is to our families.
She looks so adorable in her little dress and I can't wait to see Thing 1 and Thing 2 because I have no idea what we are talking about - HA!!!
Love you bunches,
I'm glad the shower was a success! Thing 1 and Thing 2 or princesses 1 and 2? Either way, she gets cuter every day!
Look at those cheeks...what a cutie!
Post a Comment