Lilypie

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hard Times

Hi all,

Some of you have been asking about my sudden updates to the blog (changing the title and removing some info. on the left side) and to be honest, David and I are going through some hard times right now. If I could ask for your prayers for our family during this time, I would really appreciate it.

Thanks friends!

Love,
Dayna

10 comments:

JKMN said...

Sending love and prayers your way Dayna!

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry, Dayna. You all are in my thoughts and prayers. Hang in there!

Katie said...

You know Y'all will be in my thoughts and prayers, if you ever need to talk, just give me a call!!!

Sarah said...

I will definitely keep your family in my prayers!

Shannon said...

Know that you are loved! Call whenever you need anything!

Narci D said...

I'm so sorry, Dayna--I'm lifting up the 3 of you in prayer many times throughout the day as you work through this rough patch.

Unknown said...

We love you Dayna! It's all going to work out exactly the way it is supposed to.

Anonymous said...

God had a wonderful plan for you and Clare! Just keep in mind, whatever trials He's putting you through right now is just part of the journey He needs you to take to get you there.

Anonymous said...

My prayers and love are with you Dayna....God has the perfect plan for your life...and the final say!
Jana has this quote on her "My Space"...I thought you would like it.

WHEN GOD CLOSES ONE DOOR HE ALWAYS OPENS ANOTHER..EVEN THOUGH IT'S HELL IN THE HALLWAY!!"

Kimberly said...

I said a prayer for ya'll today.