Yesterday we noticed that 2 of Clare's teeth have finally broken through. They are both of her upper eye teeth. At least that explains the rough nights last week. Tylenol was definitely our friend!
Still all smiles though! Have you tried teething tablets? Not sure if they work, but I always give them to Reese along with tylenol and orajel before bed when she is teething. Then, I feel like I have covered it all! Worth a try, right?
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
6 comments:
It looks like she's all smiles now! Beautiful as always!
Poor baby! Teething is tough work!
WOW, 2 whole teeth, what a big girl!! By the way, I LOVE your quote!! :)
Still all smiles though! Have you tried teething tablets? Not sure if they work, but I always give them to Reese along with tylenol and orajel before bed when she is teething. Then, I feel like I have covered it all! Worth a try, right?
What beautiful girls... all of you! Clare time for corn on the cob girl! Enjoy! Keegan loved it at your age.
Y'all look great!!
And I love your new quote too!
Post a Comment