While in Houston a couple weeks back, I did something on a whim that I've always wanted to do...are you ready?????I got a tattoo!!
Yep, my cousin, Nikki, and I went and got tattoos together. I got the outline of a heart on my hip and Nikki got the outline of a butterfly on hers. For me, when I think about who I am, I am all heart--I'm emotional, sentimental, and I love big (or BIG as Dibee would say.) For Nikki, she's always loved butterflys.
P.S.--The beers were for moral support before we left, but it really wasn't bad at all! :)

7 comments:
I would agree that you are "all heart" - glad you did something for you! Something completley permanant - for you! :)
WOW, way to go girlie!! :)
That is a BIG step! Glad you're taking care of you and your beautiful heart!
since you found out it doesn't hurt, now you are ready for that magnolia when you come up here, right????
Oh my gosh, you are crazy!! Only because I am so insanely afraid of needles. Otherwise I totally think I would be inked up!
YOU GO GIRL! - Im very proud of you and you do havea big heart! I remember my first and only tatoo, after my divorce, did the same thing! -
Oh, that is SO cool! Good for you!
Post a Comment