Clare looks so happpy! Way to go Mommy!! You have raised one precious little girl. :-) I think she really liked the cake too. She will love that cute wagon.
I can't believe you are already ONE! Gpa & I had SO much fun at your party...and, I know you did, too!
Dio came to clean yesterday, and I'm sad cuz all your little fingerprints, and kisses, are gone from my coffee table, my backdoor, my refrigerator, my dishwasher, and my oven door...hurry back!
I love you BIG, my angel baby, and miss you very much.
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
7 comments:
Clare looks so happpy! Way to go Mommy!! You have raised one precious little girl. :-) I think she really liked the cake too. She will love that cute wagon.
My precious little sugar lump,
I can't believe you are already ONE! Gpa & I had SO much fun at your party...and, I know you did, too!
Dio came to clean yesterday, and I'm sad cuz all your little fingerprints, and kisses, are gone from my coffee table, my backdoor, my refrigerator, my dishwasher, and my oven door...hurry back!
I love you BIG, my angel baby, and miss you very much.
OMG Dayna! She is looking more and more like you everyday! She's a cutie!
Happy Birthday, Clare!
What sweet pictures-especially the ones involving cake! The wagon is awesome! Enjoy Clare!
To my favorite one-year-old,
I miss you Bear (your Mommy too)! Everytime I pass by your empty high chair or pack-n-play, I think " I need my Clare fix." Hurry back!
Love,
Aunt Dawny :)
Love the pictures of her with her cake! That is always the best part of a 1st birthday I think! She is precious Dayna, you are so lucky!
hey dana, claire sure is a beautiful little girl...keep up the good work. motherhood is a full time job. miss you
Post a Comment