July marks the month of new beginnings for Clare and I! We put our house on the market 3 weeks ago and closed yesterday! What a blessing--especially in this market! We are house-hopping for a couple weeks, then will be moving into our new apartment in mid-July.
Our first stop was spending a few days with Dibee and G-pa in Houston. Clare is continung to enjoy their pool and getting more and more confident each time.

6 comments:
Glad you guys are doing so well! I also can't believe your baby is almost 1 already! Time sure does fly, doesn't it?
Sweet pictures! I love the ones of Clare and the Crepe Myrtles! You've got a great outlook on July. I'm proud of you! :)
she is such a doll...and those flowers are beautiful. can't wait to see you both.
New beginnings are a constant in life! I love your positive perspective!
I am so proud of you, also, Dayna!
I, too, am very proud of you! You are doing a great job - keep it up!! You will see that light at the end of the tunnel very soon - if you don't already! :)
Post a Comment