Lilypie

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Calgon Take Me Away

Dear Calgon,

We've all heard the term, "Calgon Take Me Away," but for me, I've actually never bought Calgon at the store so it can take me away. But after fighting a sinus infection for a week, I finally went to the doctor yesterday, got a shot in my booty, got some antibiotics and let Calgon take me away last night in a nice, hot bath. My daughter, Clare, was so accomodating to fall asleep at 8:30 last night so Mommy could enjoy that bath and wake up at 8:30 this morning, so Mommy could also get some good rest too! I'm feeling like a new woman today!

Thank you Calgon!

Sincerely,
A Happy Mommy

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Happy Mommy,

We, at Calgon, wish we could take credit for making you feel like a new woman...

but, we think it was that shot in your butt that did it!

Sincerely,
The Calgon *Take Me Away* Team

Sarah said...

Hope you are feeling all better!

Shannon said...

Hope you're feeling better! I still have a few weeks before Calgon can take me away, but I look forward to it.

Anonymous said...

i hope you're feeling better didi. i've never personally let calgon take me anywhere either...maybe i ought to give it a whirl too?!

feel better love.

Anonymous said...

hilarious!