"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
10 comments:
Precious! So glad I gotcha on my blog now!
Claire! I'll take some! You are so sweet... I hope we get to play the next time we're in TX...
i would LOVE to stand in line for a clare bear hug!! count me in...
Count me in! I love Clare Bear hugs but especially those wet kisses!
i clicked anonymous my mistake. OR was it Clare's secret admirer??
Im in - anytime for Clare Bear hugs makes my day!
Sign me up!Do I get a kiss too?
Aww, Kathryn has that shirt too and we just love it!
YES, YES, YES - I want Clare Bear hugs, kisses, sleepovers, smiles, laughter, messy food faces and even dirty diapers. I'll take it all!!!
Love and Miss you BUNCHES...
Any time...any day! :)
Post a Comment