Lilypie

Sunday, September 14, 2008

More Friends And Fun

We had lunch with long time Mainland buddy, Faye

We had lunch with long time college buddy, Marji

Miss Hannah babysat while Mommy had an interview (And no, the job was not a fit)

We had a playdate with Ms. Leslie and her girls, Marlee & Macie

We babysat Ms. Vanessa's daughter, Hailey, and played with their dog, Sweet Pea

Fun week being busy little bees!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet lady!

I love your blog! It is the highlight of my day ;)!!

Clare and Mommy look
wonderful! I am very proud of you! :)

Hugs to you!
Faye

Anonymous said...

Hi Ms. Dayna,

I had so much fun with you and Clare on Friday! Thanks for taking care of me, doing a puzzle with me and watching a movie with me. You are the best babysitter in the whole, wide world. (Even if you made me work a little bit and pick up the laundry--hee, hee!)

Glad to spend Monday with you too!

~Hailey

Anonymous said...

awh how cute! (: i love that picture. i hope things are going well, talk to you soon! (: