Clare has been doing great these first two weeks of daycare! The note from her teacher below was very sweet and refreshing! The painting is the first art work that has been sent home from school and tomorrow is fall pictures. My baby is getting so big, so fast!!!!


8 comments:
wow - she does look grown up there!
Happy, healthy, busy and artistic, too! ...what more could we ask for? well, maybe, winning the lottery!
Did you put her art work on your *Frigidaire*?
How cute!! So glad she's doing so well!! :)
amazing artwork! :o) i'm glad she is doing so well at daycare!! she is precious.
Look at our adorable little Pebbles! We just might have a Baby Picasso on our hands. :)
Dawn, I know *they* say children inherit traits from their grandparents...
hmmm, I'm not artistic ...but, the *Pebbles do*...
you betcha!!!
What a little prodigy! I'm so glad she is happy and adjusting well!
Man everytime i see her she seems taller and taller ! - so grown up, and too fast WOW - love the painting,
Post a Comment