Lilypie

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Intense Clare

First, I put in Clare's Barney DVD and captured this intense look on her face. Mind you, she watches this video ALL THE TIME, so not sure what the look is about?!? (Course if I was watching a BIG purple dinosaur, I'd be making this face too--hee, hee!)

Once she hopped "up" as she says for "up" or "down" off the chair, she grabbed a book to read. But, still that intense look. Too funny!

4 comments:

Shannon said...

She's thinking, "Wow Mommy, I'm a lucky baby to be loved by you!" Or maybe, "I'm pooping and concentrating hard!"

dibee said...

In Photo 1, our baby girl is concentrating really hard cuz she is trying to learn ...

I love you,
You love me,
We’re a happy family,
with a great big hug,
and a kiss from me to you,
Won’t you say you love me too!

In Photo 2, our baby girl is trying to figure out "WHO THE CRANKY BABY IS?" cuz she KNOWS it is NOT her!!!

Cute, cute pics!

Anonymous said...

She is such a cutie, Dayna - intense or not. Great job, mom!!! :)

Lola said...

Its the dinasour! She has that same look with the Wiggles! - LOL