I miss my "lump"! ...she is just too cute with her happy, happy self!
and, I can't believe she is playing with those African coasters... which are, at least, ten years old (maybe, closer to 15) and, cost me 50 cents for 10 of them! I've gotta say... it was one of the best investments I've ever made!
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
8 comments:
Clare you are so adorable! What a lucky Mommy!
cute girl!
I miss my "lump"! ...she is just too cute with her happy, happy self!
and, I can't believe she is playing with those African coasters... which are, at least, ten years old (maybe, closer to 15) and, cost me 50 cents for 10 of them! I've gotta say... it was one of the best investments I've ever made!
her hair is so cute! its so long!
aww...angel face.
I love those two BIG teeth too! What a cutie! :)
Keep Smilin' beautiful girl!
Such a happy girl, - kisses to you both.!
Post a Comment