Since I got a tabletop tree so Clare could just look and not touch, she decided the box would be fun to play in. Thanks to Mike and Lexi for helping to make the apartment cozy for the holidays.
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
5 comments:
looks like you all have been having a great time! Best to all of you during the christmas holidays
Beautiful Job Dayna.
Happy Christmas!
Happy Holidays and keep doing what you are doing - you look happy!
Love to you and Clare,
It looks great-very festive!
Lookin' good - did you add your 3 new ornaments? :)
Post a Comment