Lilypie

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Little Monkey

I now have to lock the dishwasher even when the dishes are dirty since I have a little monkey on my hands. Yep, she pulled the door down, climbed on up and made herself comfty! I couldn't help but laugh and take a pic!


7 comments:

dibee said...

This picture is so Clare! ...it perfectly captures her little mischievous self!

Dawn said...

One word....SNIT! Sound familiar, Aunt Ash? :) She does look super cute being bad though.

dibee said...

Aunt Dawny, my baby is NOT a SNIT! she is just very busy exploring! and, I know this is true... cuz, she explored my trash can, the moss in my plant, the ornaments on the Christmas tree... should I continue???

JKMN said...

You gotta love the blogging mom's reaction - picture first, then get child off dishwaher. I'm guilty of that one, too.

Anonymous said...

Dawny, before I read your comment I was thinking of the picture I have of Ashley doing the exact same thing! Didi...if she is anything at all like her Aunt Ash you better have the first aid kit handy, (or a fireman next door, as was our case) because next the monkey will be climbing on the counter top, and tight rope walk across that little tiny area in front of the sink...and fall on her face...ALL the way to the ground. Ahh...and at the exact same moment Amanda fell down an entire flight of step outside on our deck and her glasses flew into the swing set 20 yards away...do you remember that bit of drama? thank goodness for next door neighbors!

To make a VERY long story short...that picture reminded me of Ashley...A LOT!

Anonymous said...

yeah I guess its a good thing didi only has one to deal with at a time! haha

12 DAYS!!!!

Anonymous said...

didi...just wanted you to know I have been thinking about you today (which was technically yesterday, since it's 1:00am)

you've come alooooong way, and your entire family is very proud of you.

you are loved.