Lilypie

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Playing With Mama

Tonight we stacked the blocks high as Clare says, then she knocked them all down and is so proud of herself.

Then, we were playing chase and counting 1, 2, 3 or (un, due, tree) as Clare says and she would giggle when I would catch her. Silly goose!

10 comments:

Dawn said...

I love how much more she's talking now! :)

Anonymous said...

clare is ALMOST counting in french...you might want to check into some bilingual classes?? :o)

Katie said...

What a cutie!!

Amy said...

She is too cute and getting so big!! Hope you are doing well Dayna!

Narci D said...

What a big girl! I hope all is well, Dayna! We missed you at Bunco!

Anonymous said...

It looks like Mommy was having fun too, stacking blocks and playing chase. Such special times, cherish them. I wish I had more of those special times to share with them. I thought moving back from NC would help, but we are still almost 8 hours away - YUCK!!!

Uncle Mike and I will just have to make a trip and stay awhile. I love being around Raegan and Clare and can't wait for William to join the group.

Love you all so much,

Shannon said...

How sweet she is!

Sassy said...

Dayna,
You look so happy. I love reading your blog and seeing life through your eyes. You are precious!!!

Lola said...

Thank goodnes she is no longer in the dishwasher - lol I do love to see how she grows here - playtime w/lola will be soon. She chases the beasty boys around. Too funny

Aunt Donna said...

She is just getting cuter and cuter! What a fun age! I can't wait to play with her and see you.