Lilypie

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Pajama Day at School


8 comments:

Katie said...

What a cutie pie!!!

Dawn said...

She looks so cute...I could eat her with a spoon! I loved those jammies too. :)

Lola said...

Totaly CUTE - she loved playing piano this weekend and we had a play date with Anita's grandchild. The girls had fun playing and running with the beasty boys. Was SO enjoyable!

Anonymous said...

i love how you posted the pictures of my torturing your child with a hair cut! lol i love you and can't wait to see you this weekend!

Anonymous said...

grandma LOVES those babies in jammies! :o)

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Clare enjoyed her PJ party but for me, I've had enough PJ parties for awhile.

It feels good to be home and see those sweet smiling faces again.

Love to all,

Shannon said...

Precious! Love the bow too!

Aunt Donna said...

She is SO cute in those PJ's. I love her little face in her pics! She shows great character!!