Dad, Vicki, Ash and Brice came in for Valentine's weekend. Vicki made a yummy Valentine's dinner for all of us and Dawn and Tommy were great hosts, as always!
Clare sported her cute Valentine attire.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
that first pic is adorable of clare bear. she takes such good pictures. i love you!
"Avoid looking forward or backward and try to keep looking upward!"
Daily Prayer:
You are ushering in another day, untouched and freshly new. So here I come to ask You God if You'll renew me too? Forgive the many errors that I made yesterday, and let me try again dear God, to walk closer in thy way. But Father, I am well aware I can't make it on my own. So take my hand and hold it tight for I can't walk alone. Amen
3 comments:
that first pic is adorable of clare bear. she takes such good pictures. i love you!
I agree with Vicki! Love that face! And I'll have more of that chicken, please! :)
Such a cute photo - She has such a beautiful smile!
Post a Comment