The weather was nice and there is a mountain bike trail near Mike's house, so off we went. We rode about 3 miles on the trails and let's just say I am feeling it today! But, it was a lot of fun, great excerise and something Mike and I are able to enjoy together. :)After biking, we gave Dawn and Tommy a night off and babysat Raegan and Will so Mommy & Daddy could have a dinner date. Before we got there, Raegan asked Dawn if just Didi was coming over or if Mike was coming too. Dawn let her know that Mike was coming too and Raegan said good...(wait for it...)...because she wanted to flirt with him! (She's not even 6--the things that child comes up with!)
Will slept on Mike's chest most of the evening and Raegan and I made a pallet on the floor and we all watched Peter Pan. Of course, this was after playing a game, eating pizza, making/eating brownies and coloring. She kept us very busy!

2 comments:
Didi, I think I want you to watch me for a night! That sounds like a lot of fun! As for the flirting, watch out Didi, you may have competition, but at least she isn't still looking for a man for you!
THANK YOU AGAIN!!! :)
Post a Comment